When you first told your parents that you are getting married, you know your mother shed a tear or two. It is not any different with your groom’s mom, whom you know loves her son oh-so-dearly too. You know that your mother’s and your groom’s mom’s tears are tears of joy because they know that you two love each other so much and that you want to spend the rest of your lives together.
Mothers can get very emotional during wedding celebrations, especially if it is their children that are getting married. Aside from being emotional, you can also expect them to be very involved with the planning and preparations because they want their children’s exchange of vows be momentous and unforgettable.
Even before the wedding would take place, you and your groom decide that it is only right that you bequeath both your mothers with special gifts that would express your gratitude for them, not only for helping in the wedding but more importantly, for nurturing you and raising you up.
One great idea to give to your loving mothers are personalized wedding handkerchiefs, which reflect elegance and nostalgia that they would surely love and appreciate. These hankies come pretty handy too, because they would probably need these whenever tears would well up in their eyes during touching moments of the wedding.
Custom details like monograms, embroidery and patterned embellishments make the personalized wedding handkerchiefs very beautiful and sophisticated. They can actually make crying look classy! Personalize these gifts by having the names of your mothers embroidered on the handkerchief. You can add in decorative elements that they love. For example, if your groom’s mom adore flowers, floral patterns would be best. For your mother who is into leaves and foliage design, a handkerchief that have this would be very much appreciated.
You can take the personalization a notch higher by including a personal short message for your mothers about how much you love them and how much they mean to you. The details of these gifts would surely make them extra special. If you are excited to buy these gifts for your moms, check out these options so that it would be easier for you to make a choice.
- Grape Vine Handkerchief – This lovely handkerchief features embroidery of a bundle of grapes and a leaf pattern.
- Tied Bouquet of Something Blue Handkerchief – This one comes with an embroidered bunch of blue and white flowers tied with a blue bow.
- Delicate Crocheted Border Handkerchief – A hanky that has one of its corners adorned with a delicate crocheted border.
- Mixed Bouquet Handkerchief – This one carries a mixed bouquet of flowers neatly embroidered on one corner of the handkerchief.
- Lily of the Valley Handkerchief – This handkerchief presents an intricate embroidered design of a bunch of lilies with wedding rings.
Mothers love to receive gifts from their children. Even since you were a kid, your mom would be delighted at the simplest of gifts you gave her. Now that you are getting married, both your mother and your groom’s mom would be delighted with these special personalized handkerchief gifts you intend to give to them.