Some brides can only go as far as imagining themselves walking down the sandy aisle on a gorgeous beach. You’re lucky. You get to do it for real. So don’t waste this opportunity and make sure that you choose the best location for your beach wedding. Here are the top 20 options to consider.
- Kapalua Bay Beach, Maui, Hawaii – Some of the best beaches in the world can be found in Hawaii and one of these is the Kapalua Bay, which is nestled between two lava points. Its calm waters make it an ideal wedding location.
- Whitehaven, Australia – Whitehaven’s stretch of seven kilometers of pristine white sand provides a mouth-watering backdrop for your beach wedding. It also helps that it’s one of the world’s most isolated coasts.
- Tulum Beach, Mexico – This is undeniably the finest beach resort in Mexico. It’s not only the beach that would make you go wow but also the awesome vista of the Mayan pyramid.
- Mnemba Lodge, Tanzania – Here is where you’ll find the most visually striking beaches in the African continent. The trip here is quite a challenge for you and your wedding guests but its beauty makes every hard commute worth it.
- Lanikai Beach, Hawaii – This beach boasts of having one of the clearest waters that you’ll see in your life. It also has the gorgeous views of small islands called Mokuluas.
- Kondoi, Coral beach Okinawa, Japan – Japan may not be the first thing on your mind when you say beach but Okinawa actually has some of the most exquisite beaches the world has seen.
- Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda – Even though Bermuda is going to hit you hard in the pockets, you’ll realize every penny spent would be worth it. It’s certainly the best beach island in the Caribbean.
- Anguilla – It won’t be hailed first in the Discovery Channel Travel and Adventure Top 10 World’s Best Beaches of 2005 for nothing. It has everything you need: peace, quiet and jaw-dropping vistas.
- Maldives – It’s very rare to find a beach with a combination of modernity, seclusion and beauty. But you’ll find all these in the Maldives beaches.
- Fernando De Noronha, Brazil – This one is an archipelago composed of 21 islands and islets in the Atlantic Ocean. It’s considered as the most beautiful marine park in the world and is also a Unesco World Heritage Site.
- Las Islas Cíes, Galicia, Spain – Just north of Portugal, you’ll find dramatic pristine national park with a crystal clear sea that shelters a calm lagoon within.
- Tayrona national park, Colombia – The moment you lay your eyes on this beach, you’ll fall in love with its turquoise waters, bright white sand, and most of all, the scenic views of virgin rainforest cascading down on the mountainside.
- El Nido, Palawan, Philippines – Palawan is dubbed as the Philippine’s Last Frontier. And one of the most elegant beaches in this province is in El Nido. The sandy white beaches and towering marble cliffs are more than enough to meet your expectations.
- Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania – Zanzibar is truly the gem of the east Africa. Out of its 30 marvelous beaches, the best there is would have to be Nungwi located on the northernmost tip of the island.
- Sinclair´s Bay, Caithness – This beach is situated between two 16th century castles that make it a beach wedding location like no other.
- Aroa, Aitutaki, One Foot Island, Cook Islands – This hidden paradise welcomes you with extraordinary snorkeling and scuba-diving opportunities that you can do after you exchange vows with your groom.
The list doesn’t end here. Explore more of the world’s most beautiful beaches until you find the perfect place to tie the knot.